From evolving customer expectations and emerging technologies to more nimble companies entering industries, businesses today are more at risk for disruption than ever before. Whether you’re experiencing challenges with company culture, and internal processes, or need a new business strategy to reflect your envisioned future, Norfleet Integrated Solutions is here to help.
When you choose Norfleet Integrated Solutions as your business consultant, a dedicated individual works closely with business owners and managers to improve operations and efficiency. Our business consulting services includes helping to identify, address, and overcome obstacles to meeting the company’s goals.
What Does a Business Consultant Do?
Business consultants can assist in nearly any need your business might have. There are business consultants that specialize in specific industries, while others take a more general approach. While specific services vary, some of the most common services are listed below.
- Identify obstacles that are preventing growth or efficiency
- Determine what changes need to be made and help implement changes
- Provide any necessary training and resources to staff and management
- Bring out-of-the-box ideas to refresh a business
- Assist in business planning and creating new businesses
- Assess, hire, and fire staff, if necessary
- Implement new programs
- Analyze a company’s budget, suggest adjustments, and help put those adjustments in place
- Locate providers and partners to help meet goals
What Businesses Need a Consultant?
Nearly any business can benefit from a business consultant. Though some, like those below, might experience the most significant benefits.
- Startups can use consultants to complete planning and get a strong start.
- Businesses that have been around for a while can benefit from a fresh perspective.
- Companies starting new campaigns can benefit from a consultant’s research and expertise.
- Businesses focused on growth can utilize a business consultant’s strategic skills.
- Companies adding a new department can get help planning, setting up, and staffing that department.
Wendy Norfleet, Ph.D.
CEO of Norfleet Integrated Solutions
What Are the Advantages of Business Consultants?
Hiring Norfleet Integrated Solutions as your business consultant can provide many benefits to a company. Some of the most important include taking advantage of an outside perspective, utilizing insight and expertise picked up from other clients and industries, receiving help creating plans as well as the resources to make them happen, and more.
Business consultants offer a “bird’s eye view” into a business. Many seasoned business managers and owners can struggle with seeing the complete picture as they are in the middle of it. A business consultant has a fresh mind and viewpoint, allowing them to see things that business owners might not. These consultants bring with them a network they have formed during different projects. Businesses can use these networks to gain knowledge and external resources that a business may not even be aware of.
Here at Norfleet Integrated Solutions, we help you adapt to today’s market dynamics and continue to compete for no matter the threats you might be facing. We can scale our services to support change efforts ranging from tactical improvement to large-scale transformation efforts. Our business consultants are experienced leaders and practitioners who are customer-focused, delivery-excellence driven, and can navigate and manage complex projects, working effectively across diverse organizations.
We place a heavy focus on enabling and sustaining change, as well as establishing platforms for continuous improvement. To do so, we seamlessly integrate our business consulting, technology, and industry practices to help companies thrive.
Not sure what you need? Contact us today to learn how to keep pace in an ever-changing business landscape.
“It is without a shadow of a doubt that I highly recommend Norfleet Integrated Solutions! …”
Grainne D., Dept. of Labor I-Tech Grant
“Her expertise in strategic planning and ability to get the board communicating was the best part of the day…”
Dr. April M., The Economic Empowerment Center
“We contacted Norfleet Integrated Solutions for what we thought was a training issue. Thanks to Wendy Norfleet’s expertise in IT…”
Gary K., Rountree Transport & Rigging, Inc.
“On behalf of the American Business Women's Association (ABWA) of Orange Park, FL, I would like to personally thank you…”
Denise B., ABWA Orange Park Chapter